📸 by Foodie Crush
Treat yourself to a slice of heaven and whip up this truffle, arugula, and mushroom pizza tonight!
- Pizza Dough or crust
- 2 tablespoons White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Forest Honey
- 8 oz sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded fontina or mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- Red chili pepper flakes
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 1/2 Lemon
- Parmesan cheese
- Happy Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Drizzle half of the oil on the pizza dough or crust then top with the shredded cheese.
- Tear pieces of the fresh mozzarella cheese and place on pizza then top with mushroom pieces.
- Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Remove the pizza and sprinkle with red chili flakes.
- Toss the arugula with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, season with salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese shavings.
- Top pizza with the arugula and serve.