Flaky salmon cooked to perfection in rich Lemon Rosemary sauce. Ready in 20 minutes!
- Cut the salmon fillet into the serving sized pieces.
- Sprinkle the salmon with Catch of the Day, and brush the top with Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Heat up a large, non-stick skillet on medium heat. Add the salmon to the pan skin side up, cover with lid, and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, flip the salmon and cook for another 3 minutes. Remove the salmon from the pan and set aside.
- To the same pan add wine, lemon juice, honey and rosemary. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in a small amount of water (about 3 tbsp) and add to the sauce. Cook for another minute and add the salmon to the pan skin side up. Turn off the heat, cover the dish with a lid and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Flip the salmon before serving and garnish with lemon slices and fresh rosemary.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →