This warm and hearty salad is perfect for people that think they don’t like salads.
- Chop all the vegetables so they are fairly chunky. Put them in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and some Citrus Sea Salt with Pink Peppercorns and mix well.
- Put onto a baking tray in a preheated oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6 for 35-40 minutes.
- Make the salad dressing by mixing together the olive oil, balsamic, salt, pepper and herbs.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven.
- Divide the salad between 2 bowls and top with roasted vegetables. Drizzle the dressing on top and crumble over the feta.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →