Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar Protein Smoothie Bowl
Posted by Rex Jaime on
This Protein Smoothie Bowl is filling, flavorful, and an easy way to get a delicious breakfast that tastes like a dessert.
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 banana sliced and frozen
- 3 tablespoons Forest Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 scoop vanilla / unflavored protein powder of choice
- Chia Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Mint Leaf
1. Blend frozen berries, banana, 3 tablespoons Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar, and protein powder.
2. Pour into bowl.
3. Top with: Chia Seeds, Raspberries, Pumpkin Seeds, banana and Mint Leaf.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Smoothie, Vegan, Vegetarian