Fig Chili BBQ Chicken Wings
Posted by Rex Jaime on
📷 = sheknows.com
Who doesn't love wings? Score the extra point with this sweet and spicy recipe for a finger-licking good batch of juicy wings.
- 12 whole chicken wings
- ½ cup vomFASS Herb Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup vomFASS Fig Chili Balsam
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon vomFASS Smoky BBQ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Blue cheese, crumbled
1. Prepare the marinade and let the chicken wings marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
2. Then, place them in the steamer basket of a pasta pot and add 1 inch of water to the pot.
3. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, put the steamer basket into the pot, cover, and reduce the heat to medium; steam 8-10 minutes (until just barely cooked through).
4. Remove the wings from the basket, pat dry.
5. Lay them in a pan lined with a paper towel and allow them to cool and continue drying for at least 1 hour.
6. In a small sauté pan, combine the Fig Chili Balsam and soy sauce and reduce by one-third. Remove the pan from heat and whisk in the butter; season to taste.
7. Prepare the grill, toss the wings with a tablespoon of Smoky BBQ Extra Virgin Oive Oil so they are very lightly coated, and then grill on high heat until nicely caramelized. Right before the wings are ready, put the bowl with the fig chili sauce on the grill to warm it up.
8. Toss the wings with the mixture and crumbled blue cheese. Serve right away.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Appetizers