Fruity, sweet, and floral, this light and refreshing cocktail is the perfect way to cool down on a hot day!
- 1/2 large peach, sliced
- 6 small basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces Finest Alpine Gin
- 1 ounce Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- Club soda
- In a tall glass, muddle the peach with the 6 basil leaves and the lemon juice.
- Add the Finest Alpine Gin, Elderflower Liqueur and simple syrup.
- Add ice cubes and top with club soda. Garnish with basil.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →