Healthy and easy, these Roasted Autumn Veggies are sure to brighten up your next meal with their beautiful combination of colors, flavors and textures!
16 oz brussels sprouts, bottoms trimmed, halved (discard loose leaves)
1/2 medium red onion, diced into small chunks
4 tbsp FassZination Styrian Pumpkin Seed Oil
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
3 cups cubed butternut squash (diced into 3/4-inch pieces)
2 medium crisp baking apples*
2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
2/3 cup pecans (whole or roughly chopped)
1/3 cup dried cranberries
Apple Balsamic Star for drizzling
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a rimmed 18 by 13-inch baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Add Brussels sprouts and red onions to a large mixing bowl. Pour 2 Tbsp of FassZination Styrian Pumpkin Seed Oil over top as well as 1 Tbsp lemon juice, toss while seasoning with salt to taste (about 1/4 tsp).
3. Transfer to baking sheet and spread out across pan. Add squash and apples to same mixing bowl.
4. Pour remaining 2 Tbsp of FassZination Styrian Pumpkin Seed Oil over top and toss, then sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt (about 1/4 tsp) over top and toss to evenly coat.
5. Transfer to baking sheet and spread into an even layer (just around Brussels sprouts and onions).
6. Roast in preheated oven, tossing once halfway through baking, until Brussels sprouts have browned slightly and squash is soft, while sprinkling pecans and cranberries over top during the last 3 minutes of baking, about 40 minutes total. Finish with a drizzle of Apple Balsamic Star and serve warm.