photo by www.garnishwithlemon.com
Put a spin on your classic margarita recipe with grapefruit juice and jalapeño infused tequila. It’s refreshing and spicy all at the same time!
4 oz. Margarita Con Sal
1 jalapeño pepper
1 tablespoon VIOLA’S Citrus Sea Salt with Pink Pepper
2 red grapefruits
4 oz. red grapefruit juice
1. Slice jalapeño pepper into about 8 thin wafers, including seeds. Pour Margarita Con Sal into a jar and add 4 pepper slices. Allow to infuse for about 30 minutes.
2. Juice one of the grapefruits: you will need 4 ounces. Slice the other grapefruit for garnish.
3. Grind about 1 tablespoon VIOLA’S Citrus Sea Salt with Pink Pepper onto a saucer.
4. Run the rims of 2 glasses with a grapefruit wedge. Dip each glass rim into the salt.
5. Once the Margarita Con Sal is infused with jalapeño, divide into the two glasses. Pour the fresh grapefruit juice between the two glasses. Stir gently, pop a couple of the jalapeño slices into each glass, garnish with grapefruit slice and enjoy!