Basil Calamansi Mayonnaise
Posted by Rex Jaime on
This vibrant, citrus mayo is a game changer! Sandwiches, wraps, hamburgers, dipping sauce…
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp Calamansi Balsam
- ¾ cup Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Happy Pepper to taste
1. Whisk garlic with the egg yolk and vinegar or mix in a food processor.
2. Start whisking or blending in the basil oil, drop by drop until it forms an emulsion.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Dips, Vegetarian